This Discusssion Forum Policy is intended to help create an atmosphere in which freedom of speech is balanced by self-discipline and a mature attitude to discussion. By your participation, you are deemed to have agreed to these policies outlined below. Remember, the Discussion Forum is a privilege, not a right of membership.
The views expressed in the Discussion Forum do not necessarily reflect the views of TSPRA. TSPRA will not be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information posted iin the Discussion Forum.
- Any information that is disclosed becomes public information and may be read by others without your knowledge. Use caution when deciding to disclose your personal information and never disclose personal information about someone else.
- You agree not to collect or harvest personal information about other users or to use any information seen in any way that you know, or should know, would cause direct or indirect harm or inconvenience to anyone else.
- You agree to not allow nonmembers to access the Members Only Area, including the Discusssion Forum, using your username and password. This will result in a loss of privileges.
- Messages should be within the scope of the subject(s) under discussion. Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but only as it relates to the subject(s) under discussion.
- Repeatedly posting off-topic messages, spamming, posting the same message in multiple topics, sending chain letters, or otherwise deliberately disrupting our Discussion Forum is unacceptable behavior that may result in losing all privileges.
- The Discussion Forum will only be used in a noncommercial manner. You agree not to advertise, offer to sell any goods or services, post or transmit "junk mail” or "spam", or publish material containing any solicitation of funds, goods or services.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a TSPRA officer, TSPRA staff, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You agree not to post any form of promotional communication to our members that implies TSPRA endorsement, when no such endorsement exists.
- You agree not to post messages that could be interpreted as official TSPRA messages, but are not.
- You agree not to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false, defamatory, libellous, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, threatening, deliberately disruptive, invasive of another's privacy, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, illegal or encourages a criminal act, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Frequent and repeat offenders will be permenantly banned from the Discussion Forum.
- You agree not post any copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright holder.
- TSPRA reserves the right to edit or delete any message for any reason, at our sole discretion.
- Any user who believes that a posted message is objectionable should contact TSPRA. But TSPRA is not obligated to honor requests to remove posts. We will review the message and take such action as we deem necessary. TSPRA will not, and cannot, however, review every posted message, and is not responsible for the content of such postings.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your actions and the contents of your transmissions and that you will indemnify and hold harmless TSPRA and its employees with respect to any claim based upon the appearance and/or transmission of message(s).
- TSPRA may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your access to the Discussion Forum if your conduct fails to conform to these terms and conditions. TSPRA may, but is not in any way obligated to, enforce these terms against any user.