The deadline to submit nominations for the 2015 TSPRA Professional Awards is Dec. 15, 2014.
GOOD TO KNOW
Familiarize yourself with some "Don'ts" of Corporate Social Media
Social media is not a place where anything goes. Help your district control its online profile by remembering these social media tips.
1. Don't Over-Market, but rather be social.
2. Don't be a robot; let them know there's a person behind it all.
3. Don't be afraid to engage and hold conversations with followers.
4. Don't be afraid to admit mistakes.
5. Don't be indiscreet or illegal.
- Davia Temin, Strategic Marketing and Reputation Advisor, Temin and Company.
Issue 178, November 19, 2014
In this issue...
Submit your professional awards
♦ Proposed Bylaws Changes
♦ Giving Tuesday
♦ Conference Scholarships nominations due
Happy Thanksgiving! TSPRA offices will resume business at 9:00 a.m. on December 1, 2014.
Voting for 2015-2016 TSPRA officers ends TODAY! Cast your vote! While at it, apply for a conference scholarship. Deadline is Nov. 24
TSPRA Prof Members-Friday, Nov 21 is last day to vote for 2015-16 officers. Reminder will be sent today if you have not voted.