GOOD TO KNOW
Familiarize yourself with some "Don'ts" of Corporate Social Media
Social media is not a place where anything goes. Help your district control its online profile by remembering these social media tips.
1. Don't Over-Market, but rather be social.
2. Don't be a robot; let them know there's a person behind it all.
3. Don't be afraid to engage and hold conversations with followers.
4. Don't be afraid to admit mistakes.
5. Don't be indiscreet or illegal.
- Davia Temin, Strategic Marketing and Reputation Advisor, Temin and Company.
Issue 175, October 29, 2014
In this issue...
Star Awards deadline
♦ Proposed Bylaws Changes
♦ Bond elections
♦ CTPS activities
TSPRA members can log in to http://t.co/BELZCsMOHd for messages reminding parents about the end of Daylight Savings Time this weekend.
Study Questions Efficacy of Parent-Teacher Involvement | The Texas Tribune http://t.co/wFf08FCAHM
Needs funds to attend 2015 TSPRA conference? Scholarship applications are due Nov 25! See TSPRA website for app & qualifications
PSJA ISD is hosting an Ammerman Media and Crisis Communications training on Nov 18. Reg will be open tomorrow on the TSPRA web.