GOOD TO KNOW
Best Practices for Social Networks
1. Prioritize storytelling over marketing.
2. Visuals inspire higher interaction and engagement rates.
3. Don't automate content between social networks.
4. Don't just generate, curate.
5. Tap into breaking news and current affairs, but do it intelligently.
- American Schools Foundation Alliance's ASFA Connect
Issue 183, January 21, 2015
In this issue...
Meet the 2015 Media Award winner
♦ Conference mentors needed
♦ Conference checklist
♦ Food trucks at the conference
Today's the last day to register for the 2015 TSPRA Conference without having to pay the $45 late fee. Visit the TSPRA website to register.
Majority of U.S. public school students are in poverty http://t.co/1Zkz8h9wr7