GOOD TO KNOW
Best Practices for Social Networks
1. Prioritize storytelling over marketing.
2. Visuals inspire higher interaction and engagement rates.
3. Don't automate content between social networks.
4. Don't just generate, curate.
5. Tap into breaking news and current affairs, but do it intelligently.
- American Schools Foundation Alliance's ASFA Connect
Issue 184, January 29, 2015
In this issue...
Proposed changes to the TSPRA Bylaws and Standing Rules
♦ Meal choices at conference
♦ Voting information
♦ Star Awards notification
The Eilan Hotel will release rooms remaining in the block on Feb 3. If you need a hotel for the conference book your room ASAP.
State Will Close Three More Charter Schools http://t.co/4ypS0gF39D