We have archived our news here.
GOOD TO KNOW
Familiarize yourself with some "Don'ts" of Corporate Social Media
Social media is not a place where anything goes. Help your district control its online profile by remembering these social media tips.
1. Don't Over-Market, but rather be social.
2. Don't be a robot; let them know there's a person behind it all.
3. Don't be afraid to engage and hold conversations with followers.
4. Don't be afraid to admit mistakes.
5. Don't be indiscreet or illegal.
- Davia Temin, Strategic Marketing and Reputation Advisor, Temin and Company.
Issue 180, December 10, 2014
In this issue...
2015-2016 Executive Committee
♦ Proposed Bylaws Changes
♦ Retiring TSPRA members
♦ Professional awards nominations due
Too many teams in Texas football playoffs? http://t.co/SZjAUWixzO