This is not a TSPRA proctuct. Order through TASB.
For many year's TSPRA has endorsed TASB's CommLINK (formerly Texas PRExpress) as a resource filled with great tips and articles designed to enhance your communication efforts.
This resource saves you time - something that is in short supply for many TSPRAns. Through ready-to-use articles, art, and other materials and through insightful features and case studies from your colleagues, CommLINK makes your challenging job easier.
- PR advice, tips, and tools
- A communicator’s view of educational issues
- Best-practice articles so you can find out what’s working in other districts
- Ready-to-use artwork, brochures, fliers, and certificates
- Templates for you to customize
- A ready-to-print parent newsletter, Insights for Parents, in both Spanish and English
- Information about grants and funding
- And much, much more!
TSPRA has endorsed this resource since its inception in 1993, and, for this endorsement, our Association receives a fee that helps us to improve your TSPRA member services. When you subscribe to CommLink, you win, your district wins, and TSPRA wins!