We are the sole source for all our products. You can not purchase our materials through any other vendor.
1. Prices are effective September 1, 2012, and are subject to change without notice.
2. There are no complimentary review copies of any TSPRA products.
1. Members should log in first to ensure that they receive any member discounts.
2. Member product discounts are reserved for members of the Texas School Public Relations Association (TSPRA). Those who take a discount when they are not eligible will be billed the difference.
3. If someone who qualified for the discount submits an order at the nonmember price, TSPRA is not liable to send a refund for the overpayment.
2. Incomplete or incorrect information will result in processing delays.
CREDIT CARD ORDERS:
1. Currently, TSPRA does not accept credit or debit cards payments.
1. Please Order online.
2. Members already have a profile established in the online system which will allow them to place orders.
3. Non-members will need to create a free, non-member profile to order.
4. When you have completed your order, PRINT YOUR OWN INVOICE, and turn that into your business office. TSPRA no longer sends hard copy invoices.
5. Mail payments and order forms with a valid purchase order number or payment to:
TSPRA, 406 East 11th Street, Suites 101-105, Austin, TX 78701-2617
Items will usually ship within 7-10 business days from the date the order is received in the TSPRA office, subject to availability. Orders for downloadable products are usually available within 1-2 business days.
We will do everything we can to get your order to you in as timely a manner as possible. Some items may not always be in stock. Others, like duplicate Star Awards, are only available at certain times of the year.
When you place an order for an item not in stock, we will contact you. We will contact you when and if the item becomes available. If the item is still out of stock after 30 days from the date we received your order, we will contact you regarding the status of your order.
LARGE ORDER AVAILABILITY:
When you order a large quantity of an item, we may not always have enough stock to complete your order. We will contact you confirming this. We cannot guarantee that the additional items will become available. We will do our best to fill your order but when we cannot, we will contact you, asking if you would like to keep your order or cancel it. If we do not receive a response, the order will be automatically canceled.
We use an online invoicing system and no longer mail invoices. If you requested special shipping arrangements (overnight, priority, etc.) you will be billed for these charges on a separate invoice.
Receipts are available for online orders in your profile area. Other receipts are available only by request.
We accept checks and money orders made payable to either TSPRA or the Texas School Public Relations Association. We are a corporation and a tax exempt, 501(c)(3) education association, not subject to withholding tax. Although we rarely use it, our official name is the Texas Chapter National School Public Relations Association.
TSPRA is unable to process any checks or credit cards issued or billed outside of the United States so we do not accept international orders.
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
1. Shipping costs are listed online for most products.
2. Most items are shipped first class mail through the United States Postal Service and can not be traced. Large or heavy orders are shipped via standard UPS ground service. If necessary, these usually can be traced. Please include your street address as UPS does not deliver to post office boxes.
3. If your shipping information differs from your billing information, your order may be delayed for verification.
4. We do not offer Saturday, Sunday, or holiday shipping/delivery.
We will RUSH ship your order via Lone Star Overnight, FedEx or another shipper for next-day delivery service for an additional charge. There is no charge for RUSH shipping if you want your order shipped via FedEx using your own account number. You may call TSPRA to place RUSH orders. Rush orders must be placed or received by 1 pm for same day shipping. We are not liable for any delays caused by these shippers since some areas are not served with next day service.
Products received damaged must be reported to TSPRA within 3 days of delivery.
CANCELING AN ORDER:
In-stock items cannot be canceled. To request cancellation of backordered items, call the TSPRA office at 512-474-9107. Please provide your purchase order number, district/business name, name of the person who placed the order and the name of the item to be canceled. If we are unable to cancel your order, you will be notified within two business days.
If you are not satisfied with any publication ordered or if it does not meet with your requirements, please call the TSPRA office at 512-474-9107. Refunds or credits are done on a case by case basis. Some items are nonrefundable. TSPRA does not resale publications when plastic wrapping has been removed. Publications sold with or on electronic media (CDs) are not returnable unless defective. Please call if there are compatibility issues. Returns on bulk orders are restricted. Products that arrived defective or have become defective within 30 days of shipment may be exchanged for a replacement product. All replacements must be an identical product and version. TSPRA does not issue credit for costs incurred in shipping a returned item. TSPRA must receive the returned item within 10 days after approval of the return has been granted. After that time, any returned products will be refused.
Shipped items that are either refused by the customer or in the event continual delivery attempts fail, will be returned to TSPRA and credited for the product cost, less shipping and handling. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for a credit to be issued. It is the customer's responsibility to make immediate and adequate arrangements with the shipping company to accept a shipment in the event of a failed delivery.}